Guidance & Support
Technical guidance, analysis and support
We regularly meet face-to-face* with building operators and technicians to review recent performances and initiatives undertaken in the buildings.
We provide technical guidance and analysis on an untimed basis as part of our ongoing regular service.
Complex concepts and strategies such as adaptive comfort principles, psychrometics, effective economy cycle strategies etc are put into simple terms in facilitated peer meetings and one-on-one discussions so they can be easily understood and tested through operation.
Clients benefit from:
- Exploring issues from different perspectives
- Sharing results and insights from other settings
- Challenging status quo and ‘conventional wisdom’
- Respecting and promoting experience from the field
- Receiving technical analysis and data-driven insights
*For remote locations or to suit client preferences, we will use technologies to replace face to face meetings.